Cook in the Kitchens of Pontelandolfo!
You & Your Pals Choose the Dates.
A group with a minimum of four people will spend a week
experiencing life in Southern Italy.
Roll up your sleeves, don your apron and get ready to cook in a Pontelandolfo Kitchen.
Learn the recipes and techniques that have been passed down for generations. In a kitchen with a nonna, zia or even a child or two you will learn as members of the family do.
The week long event is limited to a group of 8 people!
(Your group needs a minimum of 4 participants.)
We will try to accommodate the dates you and your friends choose. Many villagers are involved in the program, we ask that you be a wee bit flexible. Our standard course is one chock filled week. If you are interested in a shorter or longer stay, we will work with you on creating a unique experience.
• 7 nights in our local hotel or an agriturismo
• Welcoming bar crawl.
• Pranzo (lunch) at an agriturismo and 2 light dinners.
• 4 half-day cooking classes with local cooks. After preparing the dishes for pranzo or cena you will sit down, eat and discover Southern Italian hospitality and family life. Each pranzo is complete with first and second courses, local wine, dessert, after dinner drink, coffee and conversation! Cena is a wee bit lighter and quite the party.
• English Speaking Translator for all classes and events.
• Wine and artesian food tasting
• Pontelandolfo Day – open air market, tasting of locally produced products
• Cultural activities and historic excursions
• Last night "apericena."
• Written recipes in English.
To start an adventure with your pals simply -
Regretfully, there are no special dietary considerations. Since you will be cooking and eating in people's homes, not restaurants, accommodations can not be made for allergies or preferences.This medieval village has charming cobblestone streets but it is not handicapped accessible. The adventure and experience in the home of local families requires the ability to climb stairs, walk on uneven streets and feel comfortable in a hilly environment.